Grant Coordinator contact information: Ying Li, email@example.com, 294-6118
The MSE grant coordinator support services include:
- Preparation of a grant proposal timeline
- Assistance with the preparation of budget(s)
- Assistance with writing the budget narrative
- Origination of OSPA gold sheet (required for all proposals)
- Help with assembling necessary grant paperwork to be included as part of the submission (biosketches, current and pending, conflict of interest, etc.)
- Serving as communication link with external institutions involved in the submission
- Contacting the sponsor in case there is a question that the RFA is unclear about or cannot be answered
- Submit your initial budget information to the MSE grant coordinator at least 8-10 business days before the grant is due.
- Work with the MSE grant coordinator to finalize a gold sheet at least 6 business days before the grant is due.
- Gold sheet must be through the routing and to OSPA 4 business days before the grant is due.
- Have all other information to the MSE grant coordinator for grant submission at least 2 business days before the grant is due.
Grants over $2,000,000 require additional time to prepare and review.