The MSE Department offers B.S./M.S. and B.S./M.Eng. concurrent enrollment programs. Students accepted into a concurrent degree program may apply up to 6 credits of major or non-major graduate credit to both the B.S. degree and the relevant graduate degree (M.S. or M. Eng.). Admission to the B.S./M.S. program requires major professor sponsorship. Assistantships are not available for B.S./M.Eng. students. See the Graduate College Handbook for more details concerning application procedures.
- Eligibility – Undergraduate students who will have earned 90 credits toward the BS Mat E degree by the time of concurrent enrollment are eligible to apply for a concurrent program.
- Admission Requirements – All regular MSE Graduate Program admission criteria apply.
- Application Process – Applications for concurrent enrollment are not submitted through the Graduate College online application system. Rather complete (paper) application packages should be submitted directly to the MSE Graduate Program Coordinator.
- Applications are accepted anytime.
- Application Package – The application package must include the following materials.
- The ISU Concurrent Enrollment application form (“Concurrent Enrollment for Undergraduate Student Wishing to Pursue a Graduate Certificate or Degree”).
- MSE Concurrent Enrollment Request form.
- GRE test score report (include paper report and have scores transmitted electronically)
Three letters of recommendation