MSE IT support
- To request technical support, email email@example.com. Provide as much detailed information as possible when reporting a problem – error messages, what type of computer or equipment, any recent changes, etc.
- When MSE IT is not available, call the ISU Solution Center at 294-4000. Users may also use the Solution Center web form for requests.
- MSE IT will not backup or transfer personal files. ISU-sponsored computers are not to be used for personal matters. The user is responsible for backing up and transferring personal music files, images, movie clips, settings, word files, etc. that are not work related. MSE IT is not responsible for repairing or fixing any hardware or software problems that have occurred from family members using the desktop or laptop.
- MSE IT support is not provided for personal phones, blackberries, netbooks, ipods, etc. Call the Solution Center at 294-4000 for support. When calling, please note that it is for a personally owned piece of equipment and not departmental.
MSE website requests
- Faculty pages will be updated with information upon request – email requests to Bailey Miller
- When requesting changes, note which item to edit/update or state that it is a new item
- Research web pages are not maintained by the department – faculty members are responsible for their own research websites
College and University information technology links and resources