- Near misses (an accident that almost happened but no injury or property/equipment damage occurred)
- Injuries (an accident that results in any physical injury)
- Incidents (an accident that results in property or equipment damage)
- Lab issues
- Safety issues
- Equipment questions
- For students using MSE labs outside of scheduled class time.
- Help with identifying hazards for any new lab procedure
Chemical Reactivity Worksheet App (Click on “download the program” partway down the page.)
- Help with knowing the compatibility or reactivity of chemicals
ISU Environmental Heath & Safety (EH&S) Training and Resources:
Learn@ISU Safety Training (Login with ISU NetID required)
Required Training for all ISU Laboratory Personnel:
- Laboratory Safety: Core Concepts
- Fire Safety and Fire Extinguisher (online)
- Emergency Response Guide Video
- Recommended safety training based on lab activity
For MSE Equipment Training Videos, go to Learn@ISU and use the keyword “MSE” in the search bar in the course catalog.
If you would like to be trained on MSE laboratory equipment, click here.