Facilities Planning and Management (FP&M): 294-5100
Department of Public Safety (DPS): 294-3388
Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S): 294-5359
Who to contact for…
- Individual room issues can be reported directly to FP&M (515-294-5100)
- Any building project or furniture issues: Michelle Grawe, 515-294-0741
- Lab related issues: Michelle Grawe, 515-294-3304
- Custodial issues (spills or messes): https://www.fpm.iastate.edu/custodial/
- Any after-hours issues: FP&M (515-294-5100) or contact DPS (515-294-3388)
Situations for pulling the fire alarm:
- Fire (even if it has already been put out with a fire extinguisher)
- Gas leak
- Any large chemical spill
- Any situation you feel is unsafe for people to remain in the building
Custodial services in Hoover are provided by Facilities Planning and Management Custodial Team 3.
Custodial services in Gilman are provided by Custodial Team 7.
Please contact your building’s custodial team with any questions or requests.